Sunday, February 9, 2014

Call To Prayer

Hello Friends and Family,

I am writing you to join with me in Prayer for my Thai Host Family. My little Thai sister named Daw has Leukemia. She has had it for the past 3 years. Right now she is being treated, but it is not the best treatment. The Doctors are afraid if they give her the strongest treatment she will go in to shock. The Doctors say that when she is 6 years old she will be able to receive that treatment, but P'Great (her mom) is not sure. Daw is 5 years old right now, but she is still very small for her age and not very strong. This is the first time in P'Great's and her husbands marriage that they had to go into debt. Even though this family has been through so much their generosity never ceases to amaze me. I am always welcome to their home and always leave with a full belly and heart. I invite you to pray for this family. Please know I am not asking for your money, but only for your prayers. Pray That God would provide for this family in unimaginable ways. Pray that little Daw would be healed. May God bless this family for all the ways they have blessed his workers!!!
 

Little Daw!!!

   

The Family

No comments:

Post a Comment